Monday, October 27, 2008

One last time...

On Saturday we went out on Tyler's boat. It was awesome. The day was beautiful, sunny with yellow and red trees everywhere. We were the only ones out on the water. Rick and Tyler didn't care that it was cold...they did have their wet suits on. They actually said that the water wasn't too bad...????? it's the end of October...brrrrr. Rick have been wake boarding this whole summer and I have not been out with him in so long, I was so impressed. I was taking pictures but I didn't get too many pictures of Rick because the camera died...so I got a lot of pictures of Tyler, but not of Rick...sorry honey! Nothing personal! One of these pictures isn't Rick but I thought if I had the camera, I would have been able to catch him...



The kids loved it. Here are some pictures of them. Isabella loves to hold the flag. Summer is officially over...


1 comment:

The Potter Family said...

That is funny, because last night my cousin Blaine was over (he has a boat and loves wakeboarding)and was telling us how he saw someone on Saturday wakeboarding and he was so jealous...I guess it was you guys! :)