Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Crazy life!

Ok ok...it's been a while but I've been so busy with work. We are doing great, it's amazing to see people actually buying the stuff you create. I love what I do. If you haven't seen it yet check it out at www.alphabetgardendesigns.com If you have any suggestions, just let me know.

Linda is here right now (Rick's mom). We have so much fun. I feel bad because I have to work. She is such a trooper.





It's pretty crazy for the kids (and me of course); soccer, scouts, taking care of the horse, homework and so on. It's a fun time, but oh so busy. Dylan is in a great team. They have won every game except the first one. Yesterday they won with 16-1, pretty awesome (I felt bad for the other team). He is doing great as a goal keeper. He loves it which is the important thing.

No comments: