Thursday, November 13, 2008


This morning I was looking out the window watching the sun go up. It was beautiful, especially since we have had rain for ever it seems like (Maybe 2 weeks, which is a long time here in Wenatchee) everyone is complaining that we might as well live on the West side (Seattle area). But this morning the sun was coming up. Beautiful red and orange colors. Next to our house is a huge maple tree with millions of leaves, most have fallen off right now and are waiting on the ground to be raked. (as you can see the rakes are waiting to be used too!). When I looked out of my bedroom window I saw some glowing leaves at the tip of each branch. It looked like they were just holding on for dear life as if they didn't want let go. That's how I feel right now, I am not ready to let go of the warmth and endure the cold season.

No comments: