Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rick's Rock Band Party

Rick turned 37 last Friday and I decided we needed to play. We had The West, Gundersen and Hickson Family here. Lot's of kids, it was fun. I cooked as usual! I actually cooked a onion blossom, wow, it was so tasty, but oh so messy! I had grease, batter and onion pieces all over the kitchen. We also had seven layer dip (I didn't make and it was grosse!), spinich dip, chicken wings, BBQ chicken nuggets and much more. I also made an icecream cake with chocolate chip cookies, nutella, vanilla icecream and of course whip cream. It was tasty. (But how can you go wrong with nutella!)
Look at all those candles! I thought our smoke alarm would go off!


Dylan loves this game. As you can see he get's way into it!




We all had fun. I'm actually waiting for Jenn's pictures...Jenn, where are they? :) I didn't take that many. It was a blast though!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Ya just add them to the list of many I owe ya...