Friday, January 15, 2010

I miss our angel

Yesterday I received an e-mail from a customer and on the bottom it had a quote about her loosing one of her children.  This is what it said "An angel in the book of  life wrote down Presly's birth and whispered as she close the book, "Too beautiful for earth!".  I wrote her back and asked if she had lost a baby and she had at the same experience at 7 months along.  We both shared some thoughts.  It is amazing how close you can feel to someone who has gone through the same thing even though you don't know them at all.

December 26 will always be a day of remembrance for me because that's when an angel in the book of life wrote down Elise's birth and whispered as she close the book "Too beautiful for earth".  Every time I hear that my heart hurts.  I miss that little girls so much, I feel her spirit missing in our home. Sometimes I sit and imagine her little body running around.  I see other little girls and my heart hurts.  I know she would have been a busy girl.  She was a kicker and moved around in my stomach so much, until Christmas 3 years ago.  She wasn't moving around anymore.  She left me.  What I would have given to be able to see her eyes, hear her cry and watch her move.  All I got was a small limb body.  I wanted to shake her to make her open her eyes and wake up.  But at the same time I was so scared to move her small little body, I didn't want to hurt her.  She was perfect, nothing was wrong with her.  She looked so much like Dylan and Isabella, same little button nose and cute mouth.  Her feet and fingers were so long. I can't write more...My hearth aches.  My tears are streaming. I miss her.

6 comments:

The Potter Family said...

Oh Camilla, I am so sorry. I didn't know this had happened. Thanks for sharing the beautiful quote.

LStevens said...

Camilla, my thoughts are always with you. I am sorry you had to go through this experience. I know she will be waiting for you when it is your time to go. :-) May you find the peace you need at this time.

Jamie said...

What a beautiful post about a difficult time, thank you for sharing. My thoughts are with you!

laurel said...

Love you, Camilla. My heart hurts for you~ be strong and lean on the Lord for the strength you need~ He loves you.

Swedish Rose said...

It was one of those days...Thank you for your thoughts.

Jenn said...

I love you my wonderful friend. I am here for you.