Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our Sweden Trip

We are finally on our way. I have been waiting a long time to g0 and see my family and friends. I just can't believe it. Although I am not looking forward being so far away from Rick...I miss you honey! :) Rick dropped us off at the airport. It was hard to leave him there and see him just standing there. We had to go through customs (I have not done that since before 9/11, so the whole thing of taking your shoes off, no drinks and so on was all new to me. Dylan and Isabella was so excited. We had to take a subway to the plane.



You know you are from a small town when kids get excited about going up the escalator!



Our first plane was from Seattle to Copenhagen Denmark. It was really tight, no extra seats. I really don't like to fly. Kids were really excited and scared at the same time. They played with their Nintendo DS a lot. Thank goodness for those things, although at times I do curse them...I didn't sleep at all. It was way too tight and I was trying to make sure the kids were more comfortable. Dylan slept for a couple of hours, Isabella slept the most about 4 hours.



Our next plane was a much smaller plane from Copenhagen to Gothenburg, Sweden. It was really short, only 45 minutes.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I can't wait until I read more about it....still waiting!!!!