Thursday, June 4, 2009

CraZy Nose

Isabella had one of her baby teeth pulled today because one of her "big girl teeth" were coming in on top of it. When we first got there they gave her a Valium and then some Nitrous. She was hilarious. I laughed so hard that Isabella wondered if I had "laughing gas" The whole dentist office were cracking up. She went on for a good 20 minutes while our favorite dentist Dr. Tyler was waiting for her to get numb. It's from my cellphone so the clarity isn't the greatest, but you get the point. By the way, she didn't know I was recording!

2 comments:

Bromileys said...

Oh my goodness. Hilarious! Her real imagination comes through when she's high up in the clouds! She will love this video when she is a teenager!

Unknown said...

Så söt hon är !!! Vad roligt! Visa den när hon tar studenten...