Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

I know we are crazy. But we (Jenn, Cheri (Jenn's mother) Shauna (Jenn's sister) met at 1am (yes you read right 1 am) outside Old Navy.  It was raining and cold and I was sick and could feel getting sicker by the minute.  The store opened at 3 am.  We were the 5th in line so we got our free Rockband WII game.  When the doors opened at Old Navy, it was crazy.  After that we sat in line again at Target, then Hooked on Toys, Walmart, and so the morning went.  I don't know why I do it.  It's not that I get great deals, sometimes, but not worth getting up that early.  It's the thrill I guess, or the crazyiness you see.  By 9 am we were so extremly tired and went home to sleep the whole day. 

1 comment:

Jenn said...

you are doing it next year...don't think otherwise!